'real' XML data

james at xmlTree.com james at xmltree.com
Fri Apr 9 10:28:17 BST 1999

AnHai

> It seems like
> right now there is no "real" data in XML format that are
> available on the Web.
>
> If you know of any source of significant XML data on the
> Web, could you please give me some pointers?

I am putting together a directory of XML content providers - so far only 60 or so listed
but they include some interested examples - astronomy, oceanography, a newswire service
etc.  All are providing 'real' data.  If anyone knows of other XML content providers, I
would love to know.  Also, the site is in Beta at the moment - all feedback is gratefully
received : )

Best regards

James Carlyle

james at xmltree.com