Congrats Jon Bosak and Tim Bray

Simon St.Laurent simonstl at simonstl.com
Tue Apr 13 22:35:47 BST 1999

At 01:30 PM 4/13/99 -0500, Robin Cover wrote:
>Title(s):
>"XML and the Second-Generation Web.  The combination of
>hypertext and a global Internet started a revolution.
>A new ingredient, XML, is poised to finish the job."
>Scientific American
>Cover story, Feature Article
>May, 1999
>
>http://www.sciam.com/1999/0599issue/0599bosak.html

Nice article, though once again CSS is ignored and the strange new creature
known as XSL is promoted as "The standard now being developed for XML
stylesheets", a misuse of the definite article 'the'.

That's okay - I'm sure SA's readers (myself included) will be happy to know
that they can present their information at some indefinite point in the
future, and that they can do it now is probably irrelevant.

Simon St.Laurent
XML: A Primer
Sharing Bandwidth / Cookies
http://www.simonstl.com