Suggestions

Scott Deboy SCODEB at saif.com
Wed Apr 14 20:34:16 BST 1999

It sounds like my questions are all FAQs.

I'm running through the xml-dev archives (the search engine sucks) and have
found a few threads on compound/compositional documents, dynamic DTDs,
transclusion and storing XML 'documents' in a relational database.

It appears I have a number of choices available when it comes down to
actually building XML dynamically, including XLL (TRANSCLUDE?) and XSL.

I'm still trying to find a good resource to discuss these issues which
obviously appear on the list month after month.

Any other points GREATLY appreciated -

Thanks again,
Scott

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)