How to handle a selectSingleNode method error ...

Éric Riblair eriblair at mediom.qc.ca
Mon Apr 19 17:47:40 BST 1999

How to handle a selectSingleNode method error ...

Hi everybody,

I utilize the XSL server-side (...within ASP) to handle some XML files and find a specific pattern with the selectSingleNode method to display all the informations about the item... but my problem is ... when the node of a part of the informations is null ... I got an error that ... is not an object ...

The thing I want to do is to load correctly the XSL file to display the other parts of the informations and replace the error in the same HTML, by an standard message like: "this part is under construction"...

Thanks in advance for any answer...

Eric