almostXlink reference?

Daniel Austin daniela at cnet.com
Mon Apr 19 22:34:59 BST 1999

Greetings,

	A few days ago, someone posted a message about an Xlink simulator
written using MSIE5. As I recall, the author posted to this group about it,
including a reference, but I am unable to locate it. I thought the author
was Guy Murphy (http://www.guy-murphy.easynet.co.uk/) but I wasn't able to
find any references to this at his site, so I suppose I was mistaken. Robin
Cover's page does not list a reference. Does anyone have any info on this,
or was the whole thing a product of my fevered imagination and my wishful
thinking regarding Xlink?

Regards,

D-
Daniel Austin, Director of Development, Creative Services, CNET
daniela at cnet.com    415-395-7800 x1438
"To change the old into the new, and the shapes of things to come..."

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)