DTD for Virtual Communities

S. Kritikos napoli at wwa.com
Thu Apr 22 14:49:25 BST 1999

Hi

Since late 1996 I have been maintaining a mailing list with information
about virtual communities (MOOs, mailing lists, portals etc).

It would be greatly appreciated if you could send me information about
any DTDs that you know regarding social studies. I am trying to assess
whether developing a DTD for virtual communities is a good idea and
potentially useful.

Since new to XML and to this list, I apologize ahead of time if this post
goes against the spirit of this list or the question has been asked
before.

Regards
Sam Kritikos