DOM - Creating Documents

Tim.Shaw at wdr.com Tim.Shaw at wdr.com
Thu Apr 22 18:27:03 BST 1999

I don't think Document (which is an interface) has a constructor.

I suggest creating a StringReader, with just your 'stub' wf XML document as the
String, and then parsing it to create the Document.

This does, of course, imply you need a parser to create a Document - but you
need the DOM implementation classes anyway.

This is the approach I took in my 'ParserFactory' - which wraps the various
Parsers for testing purposes. It's just a convenience method really, but that
seemed like a convenient place to put it :-)

tim