Two new bits

Simon St.Laurent simonstl at simonstl.com
Tue Apr 27 18:59:43 BST 1999

I've just posted two new pieces to my site.

The first is a final draft of "XML, Integration and the Smaller Developer",
an article looking at what XML has to offer small developers and systems
integrators.

http://www.simonstl.com/articles/xmlsmall.htm

The second is a set of slides I presented at the New York Object
Developer's Group (http://www.objdev.org) last Monday.  Called "Java, XML,
and a New World of Open Components", it looks at a number of key
technologies for using XML in object-oriented development.  For right now,
it's available in PowerPoint and the badly bastardized HTML PowerPoint
exports.  When I have time, I hope to clean it up.

http://www.simonstl.com/articles/nycod/index.htm

Simon St.Laurent
XML: A Primer
Sharing Bandwidth / Cookies