Dinky little XML and XSL GIFs for web pages?

Sean Brown sean at westcar.com
Thu Apr 29 22:04:32 BST 1999

Hi all..

I created 2 xml logos in the spirit of this thread for you to consider.
They are both very lightweight and are exactly the same proportion as the
other w3c buttons referenced in the original post.

The images are located at:

http://www.javanet.com/~sbrown/xml/

There is a feedback form and mini-poll there as well.

-Sean