IBM C++ parser/C++ Builder

Steve Oldmeadow smo at jst.com.au
Fri Apr 30 04:20:44 BST 1999

IBM have a C++ Builder application which presents a tree view of an XML
document that is not included with the XML4C distribution.  It is provided
'as-is' and not supported.  You can get it by e-mailing xml4c at us.ibm.com

The background on this is that I noticed a screen shot of this application
in the documentation and thought it may have been developed using C++
Builder because its icon was the default one used by C++ Builder.  I posted
a message on the XML4C discussion forum asking if such a thing existed and a
couple of days later I get it e-mailed to me!!!!

Is anyone else totally impressed by IBM's commitment to XML and apparent
lack of greed?

Steve Oldmeadow
Justice Systems Technologies

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)