RDF **vs** XML???

Paul Prescod paul at prescod.net
Tue Aug 3 13:02:08 BST 1999

#1. What RDF processor are you using?

#2. What exactly does it do for you?

Most people seem to be using hand-rolled processors for a particular RDF
language. I think that's where the confusion arises. You could have also
used a processor for a particular "ordinary XML" language and skipped the
RDF step.

 http://itrc.uwaterloo.ca/~papresco

If you spend any time administering Windows NT, you're far too familiar
with the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) which displays the cause of the
crash and gives some information about the state of the system when
it crashed.  -- "Microsoft Developer Network Magazine"

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)