help: encoding binary data in XML

Florin Popescu florin_popescu at nl.compuware.com
Wed Aug 4 10:29:43 BST 1999

I want to add that I need the output file to be readable. I can have for
example 4GL proc code
in the database and I want to edit the XML file, to modify this proc and to
imported back.

So, the point is if I convert the data before writing in the output file,
this encoding should
keep the text readable.

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)