XSL in Mozilla

Matt Sergeant matt.sergeant at bbc.co.uk
Mon Aug 23 13:16:26 BST 1999

Just saw this on the mozilla status update page:

"Currently working on plugging in an XSL processor into Gecko. The
processor was recently contributed by Keith Visco (MITRE) to mozilla.org
(I have been interacting with Keith for some time and he got the go
ahead to MPL his
source just a week or so back). Gecko has hooks that let an external
XSLT processor apply an XSL transformation to an XML document before it
is displayed. I'll try to demo the plugged in processer at XML DevCon
'99 in Canada this Friday. If I can't get it plugged in by then, I'll at
least talk about the XSL hooks in Gecko. I really want to get the XSL
processor hooked up by beta, though."

Great news.

Matt.

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)