Civilian's Guide to the W3C

Simon St.Laurent simonstl at simonstl.com
Mon Aug 30 22:56:36 BST 1999

I've begun work on a 'Civilian's Guide to the W3C'.  (After the Montreal
conference, I'd originally thought of calling it a "non-combatant's guide",
but that seemed too extreme.  It may become an outsider's guide.)

I would love to hear from people who are affiliated with and unaffiliated
with the W3C about the start I've got up at:
http://www.simonstl.com/articles/civilw3c.htm

This is definitely a first draft.  Suggestions and especially contributions
are welcome; I hope to piece it together over the next month or so.  In
particular, I'd like to know what questions non-members have about the W3C;
I'd like to make sure I address as many as possible.

Thanks,

Simon St.Laurent
XML: A Primer (2nd Ed - September)
Building XML Applications