why distinctions within XHTML?

Erik James Freed ejfreed at infocanvas.com
Tue Aug 31 20:05:47 BST 1999

Good points all. Everybody is clearly bright and well meaning (really!). So
like
where is the middle ground? Are there some targeted changes that can be
effected
without compromising anything essential for either side? For instance how
about
a new category of membership that is cheap enough for individuals or small
companies
to afford, but expensive enough to keep out spurious elements, and that
requires
some amount of 'expert' standing? This would make me pretty happy. Others?

just a thought.. and since I do not want to burden this group anymore, I
will not
post again on this subject.

cheers,

erik