DOM ECMAScript Test Suite

Mary Brady mbrady at nist.gov
Fri Dec 3 21:07:27 GMT 1999

Hi Everyone,

I've just updated our DOM ECMAScript test suite, available from

        http://www.nist.gov/xml/

Click on DOM Test Suite.  This suite includes ~900 ECMAScript
tests that exercise the DOM Level 1 Fundamental, Extended, and
HTML interfaces.  You can view the results using IE5 by clicking
on first the category, and then the particular interface.  Options are
available for displaying the source code, semantic requirements
(which are simply axioms we glean from the spec to organize our
thoughts), and the actual specification.

Please let me know if you find this useful.  We are in the process of
generating equivalent functionality for the java binding.  We are just
about finished with the fundamental interfaces, and expect to have a
first set, including fundamental and extended available in early January.

As always, comments/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Mary Brady
NIST, Conformance Testing
mbrady at nist.gov