PSGML-1.2.1 problems

Eoin Lane eoin_lane at esatclear.ie
Mon Dec 6 15:02:08 GMT 1999

I'm trying to write a xml doc with emacs configured to use psgml-1.2.1
but am having some problems. I have checked that psgml works with a
simple dtd. However when I use the dtd (document-v10.dtd) below I get
the following error.

~/character.ent line 2 col 12 entity common.att
~/document-v10.dtd line 218 col 29 entity DOCUMENT
~/installing.xml line 3 col 51
Name expected; at: :lang

I wonder could anyone tell me what I am doing wrong. I know the dtd is
correct because I checked it with IBM 4j parser and it validated. it
would be of great benefit to me if I could use the dtd in emacs so any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Eoin.

--

Dr. Eoin Lane