GUI XML doc authoring tools

Steve Ball Steve.Ball at zveno.com
Mon Dec 13 01:09:17 GMT 1999

Jeff Russell wrote:

> Anybody know of any Windows GUI (or Linux, as a last resort) XML document
> authoring tools? Something like SoftQuad's XMeTaL, but that doesn't
> require a DTD.

I have just uploaded a new version of our XML Editor, Swish, to the
FTP site: ftp://ftp.zveno.com/swish/Swish-1.0b5.tar.gz

Swish is a non-vaidating XML editor.
It is cross-platform, Unix, Windows and Macintosh, and is now
Open Source.

Unfortunately, we're running behind on updating the website, but if
you're interested then please drop my an email for installation and
usage instructions.

Regards,
Steve Ball

--
Steve Ball            |   Swish XML Editor    | Training & Seminars
Zveno Pty Ltd         |   Web Tcl Complete    |      XML XSL