Please Help Me

P.V. NARASIMHA RAO pv400 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 08:03:33 GMT 1999

Hi,
       Someone please help me.I amtrying to use an
external DTD.This is located in  my C drive.
when i am trying to view it in the IE5.0 browser i am
getting the folloing error.

The system cannot locate the resource specified. Error
processing resource 'C:/xml/xappli/DTDs/Books.dtd'.

I tried with  the following statements.
<!DOCTYPE Books SYSTEM "/C|/xml/xappli/Books.dtd">
<!DOCTYPE Books PUBLIC "-//ECC, Inc.//DTD Books//EN"
"http://c:/xml/xappli/Books.dtd">
<!DOCTYPE Books SYSTEM "C:/xml/xappli/DTDs/Books.dtd">

I got the same error all the times.
I tried to chang the settings in my Explorer, but it
was of no use.
Please help me.
Thank u.
Narasimha Rao