Xpath and DOM

Frank Boumphrey bckman at ix.netcom.com
Thu Dec 16 20:51:44 GMT 1999

<david>On one hand, I want an interoperable getElementByXPathExpr, but I
understand
the political and technical reasons why the DOM group isn't rushing to
implement it.</david>

It should be a simple enough matter to write such a function one self and
just call it! may be a week project for a student!(Hint!)

Frank