Very very preliminary doc about semantic name spaces

Didier PH Martin martind at netfolder.com
Fri Dec 17 21:11:00 GMT 1999

Hi,

Like I said earlier to Don, I will write a the preliminary draft for the
semantic name space. Things said things done. I just wrote a very very
preliminary draft document about semantic name spaces. If there are any
comments, I ask not more than adding names to the list of contributors. And
also, harvest from the collective mind some wisdom and good suggestions. I
didn't waited to have a more elaborate document to request for comments. I
will update the document regularly.

PS: the joined document in the zipped file is in PDF format.

Didier PH Martin
Email: martind at netfolder.com
Conferences:
Web New York (http://www.mfweb.com)
Book to come soon: XML Pro published by Wrox Press
Products:
http://www.netfolder.com