A bit of synergy this morning?

Daniel Veillard Daniel.Veillard at w3.org
Sat Dec 18 14:32:05 GMT 1999

  That's a very good point,
 You should definitely forward your suggestion to the RDF interest list !

 the question can be reversed:
   - how well can we map Xlink to RDF model ?

There will be a attempt to answer the second question in the next XLink
draft (to be made public real soon),

Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard at w3.org | W3C, INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel : +33 476 615 257  | 655, avenue de l'Europe | Linux XML libxml WWW