Tutorial material available

Liam R. E. Quin liamquin at interlog.com
Mon Dec 20 18:48:56 GMT 1999

On 20 Dec 1999, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
> The slides [1] and additional material [2] for my 1-day intensive
> XML Schema tutorial are available for interested parties.

Neat, Henry!

Hmm, I could make the Typography Tutorial slides and (non-printed) material
available if anyone wants, under similar terms.

However, you need the "Mrs Eaves" fonts (including ligatuers) to
be able to read the slides -- you can buy them from www.emigre.com,
but they are not free.

If anyone is still interested, feel free to contact me.

Lee

--
Liam Quin, Barefoot Computing, Toronto;
SGML/XML/XSL/Unix/Perl/Java/Intercal Consulting & Development