XML Indexing Engine

Dongwook Shin dwshin at nlm.nih.gov
Wed Dec 22 19:44:33 GMT 1999

Let me add a couple of indexing engines:

(1) XRS: XML Retrieval System

It creates inverted index of XML files and save them into
the file system. it provides a variety of structural search functions.
Demo and download:
http://dlb2.nlm.nih.gov/~dwshin/xrs.html

(2) XML Query Engine

It creates an in-memory index and performs XQL queries.
Download:
http://www.fatdog.com

--
Dongwook Shin