Interesting Monday.

Matthew Sergeant (EML) Matthew.Sergeant at eml.ericsson.se
Wed Feb 3 09:41:56 GMT 1999

	We're looking at several possibilities now to increase performance.
I'm not terribly worried about my particular application. Although it will
be a parse tree stored in mod_perl, not a servlet <g>. The overall issue is
now a concern for XML e-commerce. You can't cache or store parse trees for
XML data that isn't static in any way, and that you only use once and then
throw away.

	Matt.

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)