how to browse xml files with xsl style sheet LOCALLY ?

Chris Lovett clovett at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 3 19:52:07 GMT 1999

80070005 is "Access Denied" - probably trying to load the DTD.  Make sure
you really did copy down the DTD and that all the URL's are relative local
file access.  ie5b2 xml does have a rather over-paranoid security model
which will be fixed in the next release.  If you still can't get it to work
you can tweak the following security settings:
	- "Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe"
	- "Access data sources across domains"