XML e-mail viewer was RE: CORBA's not boring yet. / XML in an OS?

Borden, Jonathan jborden at mediaone.net
Mon Feb 8 01:13:58 GMT 1999

	Thanks to everyone who has sent e-mail to test-xmtp at jabr.ne.mediaone.net
including in-line images I have put up another demo application which I call
the XMTP-Board.

	To use it, send an e-mail including attached jpeg/gif images to:
mailto:xmtp-board at jabr.ne.mediaone.net

	To view the e-mail using IE5b2 and XSL, browse to:
http://jabr.ne.mediaone.net/xmtp/listxmtp.asp?User=xmtp-board

	I haven't yet had time to test my XSL with XT or LotusXSL and given the
current state of XSL incarnations, I expect that this will only work with
IE5 ... the intention of course is to conform to legal XSL as this becomes
defined.

	This is the system as described in
http://www.xml.com/xml/pub/98/12/consult98a.html

Jonathan Borden