The Peace Process: DOM and namespaces...

Rick Ross rick at activated.com
Thu Feb 11 12:01:07 GMT 1999

One of the benefits we are trying to deliver to customers, however, is the
ability to use any parser that offers a standard DOM and SAX
implementations. Could this approach be implemented solely within our
processor-side logic, and rely only on standard implementations of DOM Level
1 that exist in most of today's XML parsers?

Rick

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)