servlet/xml/xsl

Jayadeva Babu Gali jayadeva at lgsi.co.in
Tue Feb 16 10:54:37 GMT 1999

hi,

Again i've got a problem. I am able to create the XML document
dynamically from the values at Existing data base and trying to
displaying the documents using MSIE5(beta).
I am inserting the XSL as well  as DTD file in the HttpServletRresponse
file using Servlet but MSIE5.0 is not displaying the XML file .

It is giving error like it is not able to access the XSL file. My code
is like this  and all the files in the same directory.
out.println("<?xml version=\"1.0\" standalone=\"yes\"?>");
out.println("<?xml:stylesheet type=\"text/xsl\" href=\"shop.xsl\"?>");

i am able to access the xml file separately but the browser through
servlet is not accessing.

regds....jayadev

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)