XML AND Semiconductor industry?

Eric Huang hfhuang at iii.org.tw
Tue Feb 23 07:34:46 GMT 1999

Hello world,

   I am very interested in XML. It seems to  be a revolution to the Web
and the related domains. As for I know, there is a Pinnacle Information
Components eXchange (PCIS) in the IC industry. PCIS is the standard
for IC component data exchange. The RosettaNet also define some
DTD for PC industry.

   For early stage in IC manufacturing - from IC design houses, fabs,
packaging
company- is there any data exchange standard constructed in XML for data
exchange. Any information will be very appreciated.

Thank you!
--
Eric Huang
Institute for Information Industry