Seeking 'DOM filters'

Simon St.Laurent simonstl at simonstl.com
Sun Jan 10 13:55:08 GMT 1999

As long as I'm looking around for SAX filters (see my previous post), I
thought I might also look around for generic DOM processors - software that
takes a DOM tree (from any parser, not just one implementation), and does
something to it or with it, and gives it back to the application.

I'm not sure what to call this - DOM filter doesn't sound quite right - but
it seems like there should be processors out there like this.

If anyone has something, let me know. Thanks to those who sent SAX filter
references, and more are always welcome.

Thanks!

Simon St.Laurent
XML: A Primer / Cookies
Sharing Bandwidth