XML book - opinions

David S. April april at syclo.com
Tue Jan 12 18:29:19 GMT 1999

I have been trying to fulfill my obligation in the Small Computer book club
and build up my XML reference library at the same time.

I have been waiting for additional XML titles to show up in their catalog.
Yesterday I saw a listing for "XML in Plain English" by Sandra E. Eddy.

Any opinions on this book?

FYI - I would like to get Simon's books (especially "XML - A Primer" which
is a great intro to DTDs) through this book club but they don't carry them.

Thanks in advance.

Dave
--
David S. April                  Syclo LLC
april at syclo.com                 101 Lions Dr - Suite 118

"Paradise is exactly like where you are right now, only much, much *better*."
    - Laurie Anderson

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)