ANN: HTML Form to XML module

Peter Murray-Rust peter at ursus.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 14 19:58:14 GMT 1999

At 10:52 13/01/99 +0100, Matthew Sergeant (EML) wrote:
>Although this is a perl module, I hope others will see the usefulness of
>this, and perhaps it can become a standard.

Please don't feel embarrassed (if you were) about perl :-). I have recently
started using perl (for CGI XML stuff) and am very impressed by the
professionalism of the material produced, and the speed with which it has
been developed.

For those who may not know there is a perl-xml mailing list and I recently
sent greetings from XML-DEV. As some of us remember, a classic protagonist
in XML was the DPH or "Desperate Perl Hacker". The quality of the perl
modules (XML::DOM, XML::Parser) should mean that a perl hacker never (or
hardly ever) has to hack a perl parser themselves.

	P.

net connection
http://www.venus.co.uk/vhg

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)