XML pages from Databases

G. Hussain Chinoy hussain at granularity.com
Mon Jan 25 22:52:18 GMT 1999

Currently, we use the WDDX DTD that comes with Allaire's ColdFusion 4.0 to
read ODBC available databases (Oracle, Access, MSSQLserver) and convert
them to XML (in the WDDX format).

I then use an XSL transformation to convert it into a more human readable
XML format.

More info on ColdFusion:  http://www.allaire.com/

More info on WDDX: http://www.wddx.org/

G. Hussain Chinoy
hussain at granularity.com
Chief Information Architect, CEO
Granularity Information Architecture, Inc.
http://www.granularity.com/

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)