ADMIN: CD-ROM Archive of Discussion list

Rzepa, Henry h.rzepa at ic.ac.uk
Tue Jan 26 14:41:12 GMT 1999

A CD-ROM archive of this current to December 18, 1999 will shortly be available via
Imperial College Press,

http://www.wspc.com.sg/books/bookshop.html

(Please don't contact me directly, I have no resources to handling the postage
and packing etc).

The archive has been fully indexed and is boolean-style searchable,
using software from http://www.jobjects.com/, which also happens
to support  XML and metadata schemes (eg Dublin Core)  and is implemented in Java to provide
multi-platform support.  Highly recommended for indexing HTML
(and  XML) document collections

Dr Henry Rzepa,  Dept. Chemistry,  Imperial College,  LONDON SW7 2AY;
mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk; Tel  (44) 171 594 5774; Fax: (44) 171 594 5804.
If my digital email signature is invalid, download a new root at
http://www.belsign.be/en/services/receive/install-ca.html

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)