XML for forms

Trevor Croll litebook at powerup.com.au
Mon Jul 5 01:58:36 BST 1999

Yes it does help, it is what I was looking for and every other applications
developer who will be doing work on data bases may also need, it is truely
very good.

There is another site worth looking at www.openapplications.org  here the
definitions for data interchanger between packages is being defined

Thank you again

trevor Croll