XML for forms

Trevor Croll litebook at powerup.com.au
Mon Jul 5 02:01:40 BST 1999

Thanks Tim, I will look at these submissions, I have looked at XFA already
and it is very promising for my application.

AFA is what I was looking for and every other applications
developer who will be doing work on data bases may also need, it is truely
very good.

There is another site worth looking at www.openapplications.org  here the
definitions for data interchanger between packages is being defined

Thank you again

trevor Croll