XML (Data Entry / edit screen)

Trevor Croll litebook at powerup.com.au
Sat Jul 17 01:30:24 BST 1999

I have only just started getting some code together, I suggest you have a
look at wxWindows where there is references to wxHtml which I was going to
use. Most of what I will be doing will be from other's code, IBM have put
source code to a Parser on the WEB, All that is available has to be sorted
through and then integrated etc... for XML

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/julian.smart/wxwin/