Unix/Java design issues (Was: Re: Is CDATA "structure"?)

Blair Murri BMurri at wavephore.net
Wed Jul 21 21:10:05 BST 1999

	Windows 98 is like Windows 95, but here is the kicker -- both can
convert from the codepage that they are setup with to/from unicode.  This is
significant because COM on Win9x as well as NT is *ALL* unicode internally
(thus, MS's DOM (being a COM object) does everything internally in unicode
all the time (although I must plead ignorance as to its usage of the
LF-CRLF-CR thing that this thread is about).

Blair L. Murri
Sr. Programmer/etc.
WavePhore, Inc.