DocZilla Alpha 2 for WinNT/95/98 and Linux

Heikki Toivonen heikki at citec.fi
Fri Jun 4 08:50:36 BST 1999

> Your announcement is specifically addressed to 95/98 users as well as
> NT/Linux, but the installer pops up an *extremely* strongly worded warning
> to the effect that it would be extremely foolish to go ahead with the
> install on 95/98.
>
> What's your recommendation for us 95/98 users?

The only problem (although a bad one!) I know of that is specific to
Win95/98 are images on your own HD (or maybe LAN disk as well). So for
example if you install DocZilla and try the demos from your HD the images
come up *extremely* slow. If you try the *exact* same demos on our website
there is no such problems.

--
  Heikki Toivonen
  http://www.doczilla.com