ANN: DocZilla Alpha 2 for WinNT/95/98 and Linux

Matthew Sergeant (EML) Matthew.Sergeant at eml.ericsson.se
Fri Jun 4 11:18:23 BST 1999

	And you also have a common misconception: The code that you have to give to your users has to be given under the NPL (or MPL). This means they are free to re-distribute that source code to whoever they like (i.e. there's no point in keeping your source code modifications private to just you and your users - you can't stop them putting it on a public ftp server). I found this out by discussing the issue with a Netscape lawyer on netscape.public.mozilla.licence

	Matt.

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)