HAX

Don Park donpark at quake.net
Mon Jun 7 19:47:30 BST 1999

> That was my first idea, but I learned that the Swing parser doesn't
> do the amount of cleanup I want, so I decided to roll my own.

We seem to be doing redundant work.  I am also toying with my own HTML
parser because Swing's HTML parser sucks mightly.  I will likely use Kimbo
Mundy's HTML 3.2 grammar as the starting point because Tidy source gives me
a severe headache.  We'll see who comes up with the best, eh?;-p

> Don Park also has a SAX interface to Swing-HTML, freely available
> but closed source.

Actually, the source is available on request.

Best,

Don Park
Docuverse

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)