Mailing List for Perl XML Indexing Project

Arved Sandstrom Arved_37 at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Jun 11 04:09:04 BST 1999

Hi, all

I've been remiss in not posting this. Some weeks back Sami Poikonen was
kind enough to set up a mailing list for the Perl+C XML indexing project I
proposed in various forums.

The address of the ML is

	perl-xml-index at majordomo.jyu.fi

Subscribe by sending a message

	subscribe perl-xml-index

	majordomo at majordomo.jyu.fi

There has already been some exploratory work done by myself and Wade
Stebbings, and others have expressed interest, but I believe that this
mailing list will make all the difference in getting this project moving.

We have some interesting ideas, and welcome anyone with input or interest
regarding the indexing of XML document collections. I will be posting a
working description of what we're about on the list at the end of the
weekend, and again every few weeks.

Thanks for your interest and attention,
Arved Sandstrom

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)