Building the "World's Largest Portal" with XML

WorldNet csgallagher at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 17 18:35:13 BST 1999

> Actually, I think it would be OK for recruiters just to post straight
> to xml-dev.  I find these things interesting if only as barometers of the
> market temperature, and lord knows we need an occasional break from
> namespace URI theology.  Also somebody might get an interesting job. -Tim

I hope Bray will come to his senses and rethink that postulation. Granted,
some relief from his arduous efforts are warranted but I suggest he go out
and get mugged or raped or something equal in effect to the results of that
which the employment pimps have to offer and then come back to the list to
report
his satisfaction.

-- Regards
Clinton Gallagher