How to ??

David Megginson david at megginson.com
Wed Mar 17 19:31:15 GMT 1999

John Cowan writes:

 > Steven R. Newcomb wrote:
 >
 > > As for values of default attributes, the SGML Property Set allows the
 > > API to report not only to report the defaulted value, but also the
 > > fact that it was defaulted.
 >
 > Where can I lay my hands on this property set in intelligible
 > form?

<laughter categories="cynical raucous"/>

A long time ago, I made an attempt at presenting some of the simpler
parts in a more API-like format; you can find the result at my ancient
personal web site:

  http://home.sprynet.com/~dmeggins/grove.html

I never touched the DTD-related stuff, though.  Did Paul Prescod put
together a groves tutorial once?  Something seems to be ringing in my
head...

All the best,

David

David Megginson                 david at megginson.com