Parsing XML->DOM and XSL querying optimising

John Hicks cerium at ibm.net
Fri Mar 19 15:41:59 GMT 1999

Hi Tony:

How similar are the "140+ XML documents" you mention?  How about put them in
a database and search there?  Might be faster to search *before* you compose
final documents, not after;  whether your database stores entire documents,
or just data for templates...

John Hicks

Cerium Component Software
Build Your Database Website with Our XML Team or Tools
XML Outline | XML DB | XML Servlet
212-662-3982 | 888-742-8989
http://ceriumworks.com
"Software as a conversation with a community."

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)