XML conference

LUCIO PICOLLI lucio.piccoli at one2one.co.uk
Wed Mar 24 10:39:05 GMT 1999

There seems to be confusion about my previous email. I'll attempt to
rephrase my questions.

I am considering attending the 'XML One' conference planned for May 24 at
Austin, TX. I am searching for details so i can convince my manager to
pay for the conference fees. However the official conference web site is
under construction. I guessed that most of the speakers would come from
this interest group. So if anyone has info about the conference please
let me know.

Thanks

 -lucio

mailto:xml-dev at ic.ac.uk