XML and (K)Office

Matthew Sergeant (EML) Matthew.Sergeant at eml.ericsson.se
Thu Mar 25 09:21:30 GMT 1999

	Although I agree to an extent, if they have different feature sets
it's pretty unlikely that you're going to get an entirely perfect agreement
on a spreadsheet DTD.

	However, that's the beauty of XML. Writing a converter from one
format to another is trivial in the extreme, so it's not a huge issue in my
(humble) opinion.

	Matt.

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)