Dinky little XML and XSL GIFs for web pages?

Chris Lilley chris at w3.org
Sun May 2 02:26:16 BST 1999

Tim Bray wrote:

> At 11:22 PM 5/1/99 +0200, Chris Lilley wrote:
> >Grin. OK, so here is a *text based* icon.
>
> Cool.  Since people here presumably favor *standards based* approaches,
> how about an icon that pumps up real done&delivered stable standards,
> i.e. XML+CSS.  Or XML+CSS+DOM.  Or... how about just XML?  -T.

It would be neat to do an icon for XML+CSS, written in XML+CSS.

For just XML on its ownsome, though, I guess you can't have an icon.
Well, okay, perhaps you can.

<?ICON  This page written in XML  ICON?>

Another missing icon would be the "written in XML, honest, but I
transform to HTML server side and provide no link to the XML so tough
luck" icon.

--
Chris