Redirecting XML files?

Bill Humphries whump at onradio.com
Tue May 11 01:24:10 BST 1999

I think this is something better handled by the server than
the XML. In the Apache framework, that would be
to put a Redirect directive in one of the server's configuration
files.

In the Frontier framework, a responder could send the
	Location: http://newsserver/path/to/rss/file
header.

On a related topic, isn't someone working on XMLizing Linux configuration,
or was that just something I saw in someone's slides at a talk somewhere...

-----
Bill Humphries <whump at onradio.com>, Software Engineer
Onradio.com, Scotts Valley, CA 1 813 440 0300 x182
"The more you know, the more jokes you get." -- unknown

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)